Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Best hair color/highlights for medium/dark drown hair, blue eyes, cool (medium) skin?

I have medium/darkish brown hair, blue eyes, and cool skin - although I currently have a nice tan. I want to change from my current flat-colored brown hair but don't know how! I love darker hair, but my friends are oposed. And I know that when I got blonde highlights they really weren't flattering! I want something fun and sexy, but not TOO over the top. Any suggestions? Any pictures?Best hair color/highlights for medium/dark drown hair, blue eyes, cool (medium) skin?
Hmm, well definatley don't go with blonde. I did last summer, and I hated it because it didn't look natural.


Maybe this picture intrests you-


http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/5/m/G/hair鈥?/a>


Dont make the highlights look chunky, unless you desire that because chunky can often look fake.


Also, caramel colors look good too!Best hair color/highlights for medium/dark drown hair, blue eyes, cool (medium) skin?
Dont go for black - as cooler toned skins cant usually take the harsh colour in (unless ins natural)


Honey or a warm blonde - not too light though -


and blonde highlights will look strange with dark hair


An auburn coloured or light chocolate will look great


Ask your hair colourist if your still not sure
Get light brown and dark highlight, or go to a salon and get their expert oppinion and have them do it.
I would go with maybe lowlights. Ask your hairdresser, The blonde highlights may have been a little too dramatic for you.
i love carmel highlights with dark hair super pretty! good lcuk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment