Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hair color and highlight touchups?

I would like to get my hair dyed and highlighted. I was told previously that the beautician could do this by foiling the highlights and then dying the hair in between. I would really like to do this but it's expensive. Do I have to get my hair re-highlighted every time it's dyed, or would it be possible to keep the highlights and just have them redone every other time i get my hair dyed? If this is possible it would be much more economical, not to mention easier on my hair.Hair color and highlight touchups?
A lot of it would depend on colors you and your hairdresser choose. I had my hair dyed and highlighted and the highlighting only had to be done every second time I had my hair dyed - the times in between all we did was touch up the roots. It would also depend on how fast your hair grows. If there is a lot of contrast between the overall color and the highlight color, then you might have a problem, but I had mine dyed a dark blond and highlighted a light blond and had no problem having it highlighted every other time.Hair color and highlight touchups?
you can get your hair colored, but they will just cover the highlights. why not just do one or the other. either do an all over color or do highlights. if thats not an option, then don't get too crazy with the color, try something similar to your natural because the regrowth won't look as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment