Wednesday, January 6, 2010

';Highlight enhancing'; shampoos for a different hair color?

I have naturally light blonde hair, but dark eyes an eyebrows! I tried low lights once, and loved them, but they washed out in a few weeks and I don't have the money to keep them up.





So my question is: if I used a highlight enhancing shampoo (brunette or red) would it bring out low lights in my light hair?';Highlight enhancing'; shampoos for a different hair color?
Well... if it's made for colored hair. I don't think it would help any more than regular shampoo designed for colored hair.





Just an idea- you might want to look into getting your eyebrows lightened at the salon. This is usually inexpensive and long-lasting.





PS


Jessica Simpson rocks the light hair/dark eye thing. I really like that look.

No comments:

Post a Comment