Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color should I highlight my hair with?

Ok...I have brown hair, I have green eyes, and fair skin....what color highlights I should get? I kinda want peekaboo highlights, but then there are others I like too. Any ideas? Please help!





Also if anyone has a picture of someone with peekaboo highlights or where i can find one.....please help! Much appreciated! Thanks!What color should I highlight my hair with?
Definitely chestnut highlights - warmer than caramel but not quite auburn.What color should I highlight my hair with?
i think you should highlight your hair like a very light brown or dirty blond because if you highlight it any other color i don't think it'll match your eyes or hair color
Always you can do a strand test for yourself and decide what suits you best . More information at http://moreaboutcolor.blogspot.com/
chesnut highlights.!!!!!!!!!
red it would look awsome on you!!
  • myspace top
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment