Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Should I attempt to re-highlight my already color damaged hair?

I just recently got my hair highlighted and I hated it. It was wayy to bright blonde, so I asked the lady to tone it down. In doing so, she managed to tone my hair down to a dark brown. Now it is darker than my original color and I am not happy with it, yet again. I want to get it re-highlighted but i'm worried that it will over damage my hair or produce an unwanted color. What should I do? Also, how long should I wait to re-color it?Should I attempt to re-highlight my already color damaged hair?
Please don't! You have already damaged your hair. Try to care for it as it is a very important part of your body and beauty. Oil it and nourish it with a good conditioner. I hope u'll agree.Should I attempt to re-highlight my already color damaged hair?
no u should go to a professional
Honestly, I'm not sure of the extent of damage done to your hair. So what you need to do, is go into a different salon and tell them what you have had previously done, and ask them if it is safe to re-do the color, and if so, make an appointment with one of them.





And also, make sure you are deep conditioning your hair.
wait at least 6 weeks or two months...because i have been in your shoes...i know ..i damaged my hair by not waiting...hair that is not the color you like ...is better than hair that breaks right off!
no i think if it is damaged that you should get a trim so it can be healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment