Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hey can you help me pick a partial highlight hair color?

My skin color is a little darker than a Sand Beige color and I have wavy, a lttle puffy, and a litlle frizzy hair. Also it's shoulder length hair and it's black/ a little brown. Oh and can you like tell me a web site where I can see a visual of the style you're talking about?





I really need your help because I think I need a make over!


I've been working hard and need a little me time.


Thank you so much for helping me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey can you help me pick a partial highlight hair color?
A nice shade a brown if your best choice


The brown should be light enough that you would able to see it with your black hair


but don't go too light it'll probably wont look to nice


stick with brown


No blond


=)Hey can you help me pick a partial highlight hair color?
I'm assuming you want it to look natural, not funky. I suggest you get 1 shade lighter than your hair color now. That never goes wrong!
You could straighten your hair and put in like a dark, sandy blond highlight on some of your bangs. I've always wanted that.

No comments:

Post a Comment