Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color should I highlight my hair for prom? I'm wearing a dark blue dress.?

I have darkish brown hair and fair skin. I want to highlight my hair and would like to know what would complement me and the dark blue dress I'm wearing to prom.What color should I highlight my hair for prom? I'm wearing a dark blue dress.?
I would go with auburn and blonde highlights and low lights. Reds and blondes always go great with dark blue. Hope you have a fun time at prom!What color should I highlight my hair for prom? I'm wearing a dark blue dress.?
If you have fair skin and wearing a dark blue dress it'll probably bleach you out too much with all that darkness on you light skin, so put some highlights in to lighten it up a bit. You might wanna go for something like light brown and a medium blonde with your already dark brown hair. That should bring more attention to your pretty face and eyes instead of how pale you look.
This would look nice:


http://images.fashionmodeldirectory.com/鈥?/a>
my hair is the same color and i like having two colors like blonde and light brown but small thin ones, not to chunky.

No comments:

Post a Comment