Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color highlights and hair color should I get?

I had done my hair pure dark black for the winter and now i want to change it and get highlights.


My skin color is light brown with green eyes...


I was thinking mediun brown base color with dark blonde highlights...


please advise something tht will look good with my skin and something tht will get me ready for spring and summer.What color highlights and hair color should I get?
I think that what you was thinking about would be greatWhat color highlights and hair color should I get?
dark blonde
i think u should get red highlights it would look so great
i am a haidresser





well depending on your facial figures i advice a choclate base which is a tint and the some blond brown highlights wih an some re highlights wouldn be bad but is a very hard hair color o maintain and remeber if youdont like the red it will always stay in your hair





good luck and be gorgeous
i dont know wat that color called....but i have link..where you can check my suggest color for you........ http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/ProfessionalServices/PaulMitchell-thecolor/PublishingImages/PM_thecolor_Model266.jpg
I think some blond and red maybe
i think you should put some red, blonde, and a caramel color.

No comments:

Post a Comment