Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Would black hair and purple highlights, any other good colors for black hair?

I have black hair and...


i'm finally graduating my school so I'm thinking of purple highlights. I don't want it to come out ugly and I don't want it to look gothic. I want it to express my individuality though. Your opinion on black %26amp; purple? and any other good color combos?Would black hair and purple highlights, any other good colors for black hair?
HOT PINK AND BLACK WOULD LOOK EVEN BETTER BUT PURPLES COOL TOO I HAVE MAROON/RED ON MY BANGS AND IN THE BACK BLONDE And BROWN HIGHLIGHTS AND 3 PINK HIGHLIGHT AND A TOUNGE AND UPPER LIP PIERCING MY HAIR IS BLACK AND IMA BLACK GURL MIXED WITH NATIVE AMERICAN AND HAWAIIN BUT SPEAK WITH A LATINA ACCIENT GURL DO UR DAM THING AND EXPRESS URSELFWould black hair and purple highlights, any other good colors for black hair?
http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?Me鈥?/a>





black and pink.





black and blue tips (:
RED!!!!


red is bright, red is happz but still expressive and punk. red's my fave color and it goes great with black





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Black and purple's okay, but it might look a little gothic-y. I'd say black and pink or black and blue would look really cool.
i think it'll look cool, pink and black would too, but thats a little punk-ish


lght blue and black would look awesome together too
You can put cobalt blue to it, that looks quite nice with black hair.
Sounds good, but red or hot pink are best. I've seen girls with electric blue in black hair and it's fabulous.
Black and red looks nice...but then that is gothish


So maybe like a brownish blonde and black?
dark red ,blue blond

No comments:

Post a Comment