Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What hair color/highlights would look good on me?

My hair is a little bit above my shoulders right now.


Ignore my face, i have no idea why i was making that face.


Anyways, I'm getting kind of tired of just brown. It's boring.





Any ideas?





http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/鈥?/a>What hair color/highlights would look good on me?
maybe a reddish auburn color.What hair color/highlights would look good on me?
You'd look great with blonde hair and purple highlights. I just saw that on some girl and she looked bangin'.
is your hair dark brown? If it is, brownish blonde highlights would look good.
some nice thin honey highlights. or even some peak-a-boos with white blonde.
you could get a lighter color brown to give your color a lift!


:D
light brown
blonde highlights would look really good like a honey blonde
blonde of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment