Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is it safe to highlight my hair the day after coloring it?

I just dyed my hair a little lighter but it doesn't look light enough so I'm thinking of highlighting it tomorrow with a home highlighting kit (i'm very good at highlighting and have done it before). However I'm worried that my hair is just going to fall out. I did put a deep bone marrow conditioner in my hair so it's in better condition, but what do you think?Is it safe to highlight my hair the day after coloring it?
Your fine you could have done it right after you colored it. And your hair is not going to fall out. Unless your hair is really weak and can't handle alot of stuff but if you colored your hair and highlighted it before you should be fine.Is it safe to highlight my hair the day after coloring it?
well to be on the safe side, i would not highlight the day after.. give it a rest time if you wanna keep your hair healthy looking..


i know for a fact that some chemicals in different brands of dye can react to each other.. and its usually not good..


if i were you i would give it a few days.. at least!
I have done that before (actually I dyed my hair and didn't like it, then dyed it again the next day).





You will be fine, just don't get into a habit of doing this.
  • myspace top
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment