Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What color should i highlight my hair?

I have blonde hair that has natural dirty blonde highlights. I'm thinking about getting some highlights but I don't know what color to get.





Any suggestions?


What color should i highlight my hair?
I think you should get brown then you can get one single strand of puple [if u want] What color should i highlight my hair?
Black. Brown. Darker colors look good on blondes. I'd say that black would show more. Brown would look more natural. You might want to doodle on a picture of yourself with different hair colors and see which looks the best.
Get bleach highlights! It'll look really pretty! I don't think anything else would look good but thats just me!
hey we have the same color hair! i would recommend carmel highlights or a nice auburn

No comments:

Post a Comment