Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I am a female with light-medium skin. Does anyone know of a good color to die/highlight my hair to?

I have dirty blonde, almost light brown, hair. I've tried to die my hair lighter, but my hair always turns yellow/gold. I get very tan in the summer, which is coming up. I was also thinking maybe I should get something like pink or blue highlights. ( I would only get chunks at the bottom of my hair.)I am a female with light-medium skin. Does anyone know of a good color to die/highlight my hair to?
light to medium skin


hmm


i would say a light to medium brown with blonde hi-lights but dont go platinum blonde keep it simple at a beach to dirty blondeI am a female with light-medium skin. Does anyone know of a good color to die/highlight my hair to?
i dont know what color but STAY AWAY FROM BLACK!


it will make you look pale.





what about like auburn?


http://erw.wwco.com/auburn.jpg








thats what it would look like


feel free to email me.
light-medium skin + black hair = kill me please ;)


color will depends on your age anyway
you should dye your hair dark brown with some golden highlights and some even darker lowlights.
A Caramel Shade all over with highlights of buttery blonde and honey colored lowlights would look good and go well with tanned skin.
Blue, pink, red, etc. in hair can be very unflattering most of the time.


I would get maybe light brown hair w/ light blonde highlights.


or dark blonde with brown highlights.


Something more natural than rainbow colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment