Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Help! What hair color and highlight color should I get?

I want to color my hair all over and add highlights to the front but I am not sure what color would look best on me! I am a brown skinned african american, as soon as I figure out how I will post a picture of myself!Help! What hair color and highlight color should I get?
i would go with... black with blonde highlights =) =) just a suggeston.. hope u like it =)Help! What hair color and highlight color should I get?
Your natural color, I'd say, or a few shades darker. It's such a lovely combo, dark hair and dark skin. The highlights, trust me, will look horrible. Go for a one color dye with dimension and shine. Trust me.
well the best color do highlights for a african-american is maroon highlights or caramel brownish. And really its your opinion so what do you chooose. And always remember to chosse the best anwser! your blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment